Pages: 1 | 2
Click a smaller image above to view a full size version.
The following documents have been uploaded by the seller. Click a document to view or download the file. You may need additional software to view these documents depending on the type of file that has been uploaded.
Loading Tax Data
790 ACRES, BULL MOUNTAIN TRACT WITH CAMPS IN MONROE COUNTY, ALABAMA.
A Hunter's Dream! Timberland under intensive wildlife management, highly improved, a turn key tract ready for enjoyment!
- Under trophy management plan for over 5 years
- Excellent area for deer, turkey and squirrel hunting
- 3.5+/- acres of lake stocked with Bass & Bream
- Running creek
- Established food plots; excellent road system
- Tress planted for wildlife
- Excellent site index!
- Merchantable pine plantations (some on the verge of product change)
- Pre-merchantable pine plantations
- Natural hardwood areas
- Natural hardwood/pine mix
- Trees planted for wildlife: Gobbler, Sawtooth, White and Water Oaks; Chinese Chestnut, Wild Pear and Crabapple
- 4 Cabins, each 1,250 SQ FT not including the porches; with cypress siding and aluminum roofs. Each cabin has 2 bedrooms, a sleeping loft and one bathroom with kitchen and fireplace,
- Each cabin is the same on the exterior but slightly different on the interior.
- Utilities: power, gas heat, on demand hot water heaters, above ground septic system, etc. Satellite is also in place for TV.
- Furniture excluding personal items may transfer with sale.
- Rolling to steep hills with large gradual bottoms
- Main gate is built with 6 ft deep I-beams and many other gates are set 6 ft deep as well.
- Cleaning shed with power and water
Contact Dennis Stallworth 251-753-2800 for more information.
Please visit Southern Timberlands website to view other properties available for sale.