790 acres in Monroe County, Alabama
Peterman, Alabama 36471 - Monroe County
This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
|Property ID: 1533041|
790 ACRES, BULL MOUNTAIN TRACT WITH CAMPS IN MONROE COUNTY, ALABAMA.
A Hunter's Dream! Timberland under intensive wildlife management, highly improved, a turn key tract ready for enjoyment!
- Under trophy management plan for over 5 years
- Excellent area for deer, turkey and squirrel hunting
- 3.5+/- acres of lake stocked with Bass & Bream
- Running creek
- Established food plots; excellent road system
- Tress planted for wildlife
- Excellent site index!
- Merchantable pine plantations (some on the verge of product change)
- Pre-merchantable pine plantations
- Natural hardwood areas
- Natural hardwood/pine mix
- Trees planted for wildlife: Gobbler, Sawtooth, White and Water Oaks; Chinese Chestnut, Wild Pear and Crabapple
- 4 Cabins, each 1,250 SQ FT not including the porches; with cypress siding and aluminum roofs. Each cabin has 2 bedrooms, a sleeping loft and one bathroom with kitchen and fireplace,
- Each cabin is the same on the exterior but slightly different on the interior.
- Utilities: power, gas heat, on demand hot water heaters, above ground septic system, etc. Satellite is also in place for TV.
- Furniture excluding personal items may transfer with sale.
- Rolling to steep hills with large gradual bottoms
- Main gate is built with 6 ft deep I-beams and many other gates are set 6 ft deep as well.
- Cleaning shed with power and water
Contact Dennis Stallworth 251-753-2800 for more information.
Please visit Southern Timberlands website to view other properties available for sale.
Map of Peterman, Alabama, 36471
From Mobile, proceed North on I-65 to Exit Hwy 21 then proceed North on 21 through Monroeville to Robinson Creek Road. Continue on this road then turn left to Old Scotland Road. Proceed down this road until you reach the heavy steel gate. Contact Dennis Stallworth for showing.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Monroe County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.