A wonderful recreational, hunting, timber and investment tract with outstanding potentials. This tract of land offers mature merchantable pine timber, with an estimated age of 20 years. The tract offers solid access from paved Cowpen Creek road through a shared easement or direct to the property from Cowpen Creek Road. Inside the tract offers good hunting potential for Whitetail Deer or Wild Turkeys that are known for this area. The property has a larger timber tract that borders its north side and timber and agriculture tracts that sits to its south side. If you’ve had a thought of building a nice camp or permanent home-site inside a larger tract of land, this property has very good potential. There is power and public water running along Cowpen Creek Road that fronts the property. This property would also offer future timber harvest income or hunting lease income if an owner so desired. The property provides convenient access to I-10, within just an estimated 5 miles north of the property at the Wilcox exit. The Beach Express can be accessed from nearby highway 90 within 8 1/2 miles of the property, or you can reach the I-10 and highway 90 exit in Pensacola near Navy Federal in a short 18 1/2 miles from the property. Of course, there’s nothing like being able to access the beautiful Alabama and Florida Beaches within just a short commute south from this outdoorsman’s paradise. Call today to schedule your private tour.
- Whitetail deer hunting
- Wild turkey hunting
- Potential outdoor enthusiasts paradise
- Potential for a home or camp site
- Potential for full time living in the outdoors
- Power located along Cowpen Creek Road
- Public water located along Cowpen Creek Road
- Close driving to beautiful Alabama and Florida beaches
- Surveyed property
- Merchantable timber value
- Hunting lease income potential
- Approximately 5 miles from I-10 at the Wilcox exit
- Approximately 8 Â½ miles from beach express and highway 90 intersection
- Approximately 18 Â½ miles from navy federal and highway 90 / I-10 exit in Pensacola
- 35 minutes from Mobile
- 42 minutes from Orange Beach
- 42 minutes from Pensacola, FL
- 2 hours 37 minutes from New Orleans, LA
- 20 acres of Baldwin Co 70 is currently under contract. Call listing agent for details.
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.